Saturday, June 19, 2010

Calling All Herman Fans

Ok Everyone!
Here it is...the blog you have been waiting for!

I know there are many stories and sayings out there that we have all heard.  Heck, even my kids say them.  Anywhere from "handy as pockets in your underwear"...to how he eats his hamburger...plain!

Tell your story here - share memories, accounts of how you first heard his saying and what it meant to you.  Tell us if you still use it today.

My list is pretty long after knowing him for 14 years - can you believe that?  And I have a few stories to tell.  Read below for how to use this blog.

To Send a Comment:
Use the Comment area below this post and I will start adding as you send them in! 

To Subscribe to Posts:
Use the Subscribe to Herman Says on the right side to get Herman Says in you inbox.

To Subscribe to Comments: 
Use the Comments under Subscribe to Herman Says to get all the comments in your inbox.

Love to hear from you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment